Corporate finance advisory
Assistance in accessing the EU funds
Corporate Statutory Compliance
Acc. and Administration Services
Advances in technology and business globalisation in the recent years push the companies to rationalise their resources. Decisions to outsource activities such as accounting are taken more often. Then a trusted partner to be found is a primary objective.
Using the good knowledge of a specialized partner ensures local compliance with the full range of statutory and commercial regulations and applying the international accounting standards.
Elements of Services:
- Central Finance provides accounting services to organizations operating in Bulgaria and abroad, which can encompass:
- Computerised bookkeeping
- Reconciling the bank balances monthly with the bank statements
- Periodic financial statements and reports for management purposes
- Preparing financial reports by product and /or segment
- Preparing budgets and producing reports monitoring actual performance against budget
- Preparing ageing analysis of debtors and debtors statements
- Compliance with statutory filing deadlines
- Assistance with the preparation of tax and VAT returns